1 yard 1/4 inch 6mm flat elastic for mask making
This 1/4 of an inch flat elastic cord is one of our most popular products because it is being used to make CDC-compliant face masks to help hospitals fight COVID-19 and by mask makers!
This roll of flat elastic band, bungee, or shock cord with consistent color and continuous length is hard to find in craft stores. The color is accurate and genuine.
The band is thick and strong but soft and very easy to sew or cut. It stretches easily and resumes its original shape without losing elasticity over time even after numerous washings and dryings.
* The knit nylon type webbing material does not narrow when stretched or weaken with needlework.
* For crafting, clothing, or sewing, this long lasting and shrink resistant flat string is for sure a keeper.
* Made from durable and premium quality woven polyester fabric and polypropylene fiber rubber;
* Breathable, machine washable, and mold resistant; Contains rubber and absolutely NO ironing;
* Versatile: Use on waistbands, shoelaces, belts, hair ties, necklines, shorts, skirts, sleeves, leggings, headbands, laces, wig bands, journal ties, masks, hats, bags, or even jewelry making.
Heat fusible: minimal fraying; Shrink resistant; Almost odorless; Long lasting stretchiness;